Cars, Bikes & Driving

Exchanging UK driving licence for French

exxie writes in Cars, Bikes & Driving

You are now required to supply four (4) photos for your new French licence. Seems a bit excessive buts thats what they want!

Posted on: 09/04/2012 at 09:57

Just to say how impressed( and truth to say surprised), I was with the speed and efficiency from the Prefecture in Carcassonne in exchanging my UK licence for a French one. After supplying them with all the relative documentation inc to my surprise my marriage certificate and the 4 photos mentioned above. I was told I would get the new licence in 2 months. In fact I received it within 10 days. Val Watson P.S. if you are over 70 you will need a medical certificate.

Posted on: 09/04/2012 at 13:58

Anyone know how to go about replacing a lost French driving licence that was issued in another part of France to where I live now?

Posted on: 07/05/2012 at 10:57

Latest Blog

Lisbon

From the blog, Sam's K9 Buddies

Hello again everybody, Another good week at the SPA. The main news again concerned Phoenix... Read more

Featured Business

JCM Renovations

Renovations general building and full project management. Roofing, plastering, plaster boarding,... Read more...

AXA PPP International

We have over 40 years of experience insuring the health of expatriates worldwide. Our plans have... Read more...

James Southern Independent Consultant and Contract Engineer

French and English speaking with 25 years experience providing a comprehensive service for the... Read more...

Essentials

Maps

Useful local maps covering all key areas of Languedoc-Roussillon

Read More...
Mobile Site

News

Breaking news in France

English-language news relating to France and Languedoc-Roussillon. Headlines, Business and Technology News and much more..

Read More...