Cars, Bikes & Driving

Exchanging UK driving licence for French

exxie writes in Cars, Bikes & Driving

You are now required to supply four (4) photos for your new French licence. Seems a bit excessive buts thats what they want!

Posted on: 09/04/2012 at 09:57

Just to say how impressed( and truth to say surprised), I was with the speed and efficiency from the Prefecture in Carcassonne in exchanging my UK licence for a French one. After supplying them with all the relative documentation inc to my surprise my marriage certificate and the 4 photos mentioned above. I was told I would get the new licence in 2 months. In fact I received it within 10 days. Val Watson P.S. if you are over 70 you will need a medical certificate.

Posted on: 09/04/2012 at 13:58

Anyone know how to go about replacing a lost French driving licence that was issued in another part of France to where I live now?

Posted on: 07/05/2012 at 10:57

Featured Business

Moneycorp

If you need to send money overseas Moneycorp, the exchange experts, can help you make your money... Read more...

JCM Renovations

Full project management & building service. Conception, Planning permission, budgeting,... Read more...