Cars, Bikes & Driving

Exchanging UK driving licence for French

exxie writes in Cars, Bikes & Driving

You are now required to supply four (4) photos for your new French licence. Seems a bit excessive buts thats what they want!

Posted on: 09/04/2012 at 09:57

Just to say how impressed( and truth to say surprised), I was with the speed and efficiency from the Prefecture in Carcassonne in exchanging my UK licence for a French one. After supplying them with all the relative documentation inc to my surprise my marriage certificate and the 4 photos mentioned above. I was told I would get the new licence in 2 months. In fact I received it within 10 days. Val Watson P.S. if you are over 70 you will need a medical certificate.

Posted on: 09/04/2012 at 13:58

Anyone know how to go about replacing a lost French driving licence that was issued in another part of France to where I live now?

Posted on: 07/05/2012 at 10:57

Featured Business

AXA PPP International

We have over 40 years of experience insuring the health of expatriates worldwide. Our plans have...
Read more...

James Southern Independent Consultant and Contract Engineer

French and English speaking with 25 years experience providing a comprehensive service for the...
Read more...

Renosud

RELAX! Nobody comes close to Renosud for sheer experience in renovation and building projects....
Read more...

Featured Business

James Southern Independent Consultant and Contract Engineer

French and English speaking with 25 years experience providing a comprehensive service for the... Read more...

Moneycorp

If you need to send money overseas Moneycorp, the exchange experts, can help you make your money... Read more...

Les Bons Voisins - people you can trust

Established in 2002, practical and administrative help for homeowners in France. The one stop... Read more...

Become a Member

Register to become a member of AngloINFO Languedoc-Roussillon

Registering with AngloINFO is quick and simple and gives you a lot of additional opportunities to benefit from AngloINFO's many services. It's also completely free of charge.

Read More...

Featured Business

BUPA - free quote for your international health insurance

Click on the website link for a free quote for worldwide health cover for you and your family:... Read more...

Blog for us